Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Paperwork

I have begun the process! The paperwork for ordination is finally started. I have begun to sift through the questions that need answered and begun to look at the bible study that I need to put together as well. This is an exciting time in my ministry, but this time also has many other emotions tied to it. There is fear, happiness, sadness, joy, anger, frustration
and many other emotions as well.

Sometimes I sit and wonder if I am ready to go through this process. I know, or I should say I believe, that "professionally" I have been ready for some time to take this next step. I also acknowledge that personally, I have been ready for quite some time as well.

I guess some of the anxiety comes from the great unknown. What happens next? Where will this process take me in my ministry? It is hard to believe, as I look back, how far my family and I have come in such a short time. These have been the best years of my life and I would not trade them for anything and maybe that is the biggest thing.

Does the next step change things or simply bring things more into focus?
Well, I have trusted the plan that God has had for my life every step of the way, there is no need to lose that trust now.

Onward towards perfection we go (and hopefully ordination as well!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE READY!! AND WE BELIEVE IN YOU.