Monday, July 23, 2007

Patience

"They" say it is a virtue. Well, I say it is something that I do not have and maybe do not even want.

I want the world/church to simply jump on board and see the world that I do, I am often that confident that I "get" it. I truly believe that at specific moments in time it is like Jesus himself is whispering in my ear and telling me what to do next and where we need to go. Now I must confess that does not happen often, but when it does I often wonder why others do not see it as clearly as I do.

In other words, what is taking so long?

Well, I know the above sounds awful arrogant and for that I am sorry. I just needed a little space to vent tonight. It was one of those days when I felt as if I was banging my head against the wall.

So, perhaps patience is something I really need to pray for after all. Maybe the hesitation in people jumping aboard is not anything more than God telling us to wait.

And that is something that I can definitely live with.

No comments: