Friday, August 31, 2007

The Friday Five

This is a Weekly segment from http://revgalblogpals.blogspot.com/

1. Share a highlight from this summer.
In a dead heat, I have two. The time that I spent in Dulac, Louisiana with some people from my church helping do some clean up and repair work. The other highlight is the day that I spent on the Horseshoe Bay Beach in Bermuda with my family.

2. Are you glad to see this summer end? Why or why not?
Not really. It means that my ordination paperwork needs to be finished any minute and I am not quite as ready as I had hoped!

3. Name one or two things you're looking forward to this fall.
Having the aforementioned paperwork over. Also I am looking forward to exciting new changes in my ministry.

4. Do you have any special preparations or activities to mark the transition from one season to another?
Charge Conference preparation always seems to be the transition moment from Summer to Fall!

5. I'll know that fall is really here when
When the Eagles tee it up in Green Bay on September 9th!

Go Birds!


7 comments:

karlajean said...

congrats on first friday five...and blessings on your ordination path!

Mother Laura said...

Welcome to RGBP and to Friday Five!

Sally said...

Prayers for your journey- ordination papers etc... Glad you played :-)

Songbird said...

Ah, may the paper flow smoothly!

Deb said...

Welcome to RevGals and the Friday Five! Good luck on the paperwork... yilg... I am slightly shuddering just thinking about it in my future!

Deb

revabi said...

Great friday five. Good highlights. Hope you get the ordination paperwork done on time. Yep it is charge conference time. But that is double paperwork with both ordination and charge conference paper work due. Hope it all goes well.

JJ said...

Hey now, no fall bird watchin' 'till the paperwork is done!

Fall is time to see Scarlet Knights rule the day!