Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Cafe

I am sitting in a coffee cafe this morning working on my sermon. I decided to try something different this week. Actually it has been a pretty good experience. It takes me away from the distractions of an office and helps me focus on what I really need to get done.

All around me are different people. The group to the side of me must be a collection opf painters. They are talking about their technique and different clients. Very interesting indeed.

The couple in front of me are pouring through Natural Cure books. All around me their are various people involved in various different things.

If you look hard enough or concentrate enough you can truly feel God in this place. What a reminder, that no matter where we are and what we are doing, God is there.

Well, I need to get back to my sermon prep. I truly believe God is trying to tell me something today.

Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And a ripping good sermon it was. So glad you are a dove and not a pidgon.