Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's time

I am getting ready to go pack , my bags and head off tomorrow for the end (I hope and pray) of this process. Ordination interviews start tomoroow and will last for two days. It has been a long, tiring, exhilirating, anxious, fantastic, crazy, time.

Through it all there have been very few constants. One of those constamts has been the love and support of my family. Another of those constants has been the support of great friends. I have met some fantastic people on my journey and tomorrow is just another step.

In my heart I know god has called me into the ministry, of thatr there is no question and I have no doubt. this process can beat you down at times but there are so many chances to experience grace as well.

So, I am off to go do some last minute cramming and some more praying.

My prayer for the next several days is just for peace for myself and my fellow candidates as well as those that will be interviewing us.

Peace!

No comments: