Friday, February 22, 2008

Out of (in)focus


How exactly did we used to do it? Was there ever a time when I did not have my projector? Ahhh man! I don't like this one bit.

Last at week, the Infocus projector seemed to be losing its power. The output was very dark and faint and had a greenish tinge. We made it through the services but that was about it.
This week, my plan was to order a light bulb/housing/assembly for a very "reasonable" 200 dollars or so. However, a lot of things popped up this week that did not allow me a lot of office time this week at all. One of the minuses to being in a smaller parish is the lack of office help at times. This week that was a big problem on a lot of fronts.

Well, I just spent the last 90 minutes or so printing bulletins and also printing out "song sheets" for the contemporary service.

I don't know how or when I became so enslaved to technology, but I am and I do not like it one bit!

No comments: