Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm Roots?!?!?

Well apparently I am Roots! I saw this quiz on Eric's site and decided to take a spin. Interesting stuff. Some I agree and others not so much. Go take the quiz yourself and see what you see!


You're Roots!

by Alex Haley

While almost everyone agrees that you're brilliant, no one knows quite
how to categorize you. Some say that you're a person with an amazing family tree. Some
say that you're just a darn good storyteller. Others say that you're both and don't much
care where to draw the line. What is known is that your people have been through a great
number of trials and that you are where you are because of hard work. You have nothing to
lose but your chains.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

4 comments:

JJ said...

I'm Loosely Based!
by Storey Clayton
While most people haven't heard of you, you're a really good and interesting person. Rather clever and witty, you crack a lot of jokes about the world around you. You do have a serious side, however, where your interest covers the homeless and the inequalities of society. You're good at bringing people together, but they keep asking you what your name means.

Pastor Blue Jeans said...

I think that hits you perfect! So was the trip good?

Becky said...

Pastor Larry,

I was curious...

I'm The Poisonwood Bible!
by Barbara Kingsolver
Deeply rooted in a religious background, you have since become both isolated and schizophrenic. You were naively sure that your actions would help people, but of course they were resistant to your message and ultimately disaster ensued. Since you can see so many sides of the same issue, you are both wise beyond your years and tied to worthless perspectives. If you were a type of waffle, it would be Belgian.

Ok, I guess it's official. I am without a doubt in the "orange cone zone", as many of my friends have discovered. I guess my task now is to use my particular "gift" to be a better disciple for Christ.

greenduck said...

Thought you'd like to know that the sequel to this quiz, the Book Quiz II, was launched this week. Enjoy!