Saturday, March 01, 2008

Road Trip!



Well tomorrow after church my son and I are taking off. We are flying to St. Louis and then picking up a rental car. From there we will go to five colleges in six days. We will be visiting the University of Missouri-Columbia, Truman State University, UNC-Asheville, UNC-Chapel Hill, and Applachian State before making our way back to New Jersey.

I ask you for prayers for our travel and also that one of these schools will be the place that he settles in to. So pray hard!

I am very excited about this trip, it is going to be a good time with my son and also a great way to see part of the country.

It will do me good to get away for awhile and try to find the guidance of God as far as the life of the church. Where does God want to lead us and where is God truly calling us?

I think on those long roads I am going to have the chance to experience God in new and exciting ways. I can't wait!

1 comment:

klh said...

Fabulous! I remember when my dad took me on my college tour road trip. I didn't end up going to any of those schools, but my dad and I bonded and had a great time. Much luck!