Sunday, March 09, 2008

Welcome Home

Well we are home! What a trip it was. We saw parts of the country that I never knew existed. We sat stuck in traffic and the snow for three hours outside St. Louis. We drove the twisty roads of North Carolina on the border of Tennessee with Tractor Trailers hot on our tail. We saw more 18 wheel vehicles in a stretch of Illinois and Kentucky than I had ever seen before. I spent time with a cousin who I rarely get to see anymore but who has always been like a brother to me.

It was a great time. My son and I had loads of fun. We made it through the trip safe despite backups and downed trees and power lines. What can I say, God is Good. No actually God is great!

2 comments:

greg. said...

welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Yes,indeed He is great. Welcome home George and your son George too.

Yours in Christ
George