Monday, June 30, 2008

If you have read

my blog for awhile you will know how fondly I think og my Granny. Well Saturday night Granny did something that I though that I would never see. We were at a family wedding and had made our way to the recption. It was a real good time spent with family. A real nice night indeed.



However, for me there was no bigger event that evening then the one that I saw about halfway though the reception. My wife told me to look out onto the dance floor and it was there that I saw my Granny dancing!



Now she wasn't simply dancing a nice quiet "slow" song with her husband. No this was my Granny shaking herself around to some song that was just a few years old and a very fast moving number. To say I was shocked would be the understatement of the night.



How cool is that and who would of "thunk" it, Granny was shaking her booty!



Now that is a phrase I thought that I would never type.



What a night!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Go Granny!!!

Pam said...

Granny is awesome...I know she had it in her the moment we met! Yeah Granny!