Thursday, July 24, 2008



It has been quite tough getting into a normal routine around the new place. For those who know me that probably sounds like a good thing for me since I despise doing the same old same old. Yet I do yearn for just a bit of normalcy.

The problem is that we are still exploring our new living situation, we head off to the beach at a moment's notice and just explore, or we take a drive and see what else we may find in our new location. On top of that it happens to be Camp Meeting week in South Seaville so I need to try to get down there as much as I can.

I am trying to work that all in with getting settled myself into the new pastorate. I have some people who are going to be helping in the office and have not been able to sit down and really go over with them what I would like done, so we are just getting by for now. So it has been tough but exciting.

I guess what I remembered this morning is that no matter how hectic other things are, I need to make sure that I "make time" for God. Life will continue to be busy and hectic but when I give time to God, I know that it will be a lot more easy to deal with.

No comments: