Sunday, July 13, 2008

Well I guess I still remember

It has been three weeks but apparently I still remember how to preach. I was very nervous last night when I went to bed. I was not sure if I was ready enough, I was not sure if I had it nailed down just right. In the end perhaps I didn't but I do know it simply felt good. I was so happy to go up there and simply share the Word with my church.

It was good to get the juices flowing again and really just to let it go. Heck I even brought out the ladder today and did a little climbing for an illustration....yup it was good to be back where God has called me.

2 comments:

Greg Hazelrig said...

I'm glad you had a good day yesterday. Even if you didn't nail it down exactly the way you would've liked, I'm sure God worked through you.

Wade said...

You may not have felt like you nailed it from your perspective, but it felt nailed down quite well from the other side......

Next time you feel like breaking out the ladder, there is a light bulb... just kidding!