Friday, September 19, 2008

Such a small thing


and yet so much pain. I am smack in the middle of my latest bout with kidney stones and let me just say I am tired. Tired of the pain and tired of having to take medicine just to survive and tired of feeling terrible after taking medicine.

It is such a frustrating place to be and I feel bad for my family because they are stuck taking care of me. In the meantime I have to hope and pray that I am well enough come Sunday to preach.

I am preaching on Justifying Grace on Sunday and so I am confident that if I am able to make it to the pulpit on Sunday that it will simply be another illustration of God's grace, not justifying grace but grace nonetheless.

So bring on Sunday.

2 comments:

JJ said...

Prayers on the way...get well...but keep in mind...This too must pass....(running away now!)

Anonymous said...

All us folks here at New Brooklyn praying for you get well soon.

Bro. Walt