Friday, September 26, 2008

Thanks


Since the beginning of July, and really before, life has been very stressful for me. My family was being moved to a new place and we had to deal with packing moving, goodbyes, hellos, and all that goes with the move.

Our move got pushed back a few weeks so it meant many late nights for me as I had to commute back and forth and that mean time away from the family. Once the move got done we had to go through settling in as we were preparing to go on our vacation.

As we began to settle in I was very busy at the new church meeting people and going to meetings and just learning the community. Then the physical problems started. First ot was my back and then kidney stones(again). It has been a real tough couple of weeks and I have had to really rely on the people at the church to get me through at church and to my fellow neighborhood pastors to help me as well. I have learned that I am not indispensable to the church and the church has learned that as well and that is a good thing.

But the mot important thing I have been reminded of is that I just couldn't get though any of this if it wasn't for my wife. She has been a blessing and a rock for me. When I was done and out for almost two weeks she had to do it all herself, take care of the house and take care of me and still keep working.

I would be lost without her.

So I just want to say Thank You, to my love, my friend, my wife, my Ginny.

I love you.

No comments: