Sunday, October 05, 2008

The Dog days


I want to introduce you to my "sister", Winnie. This is my parent's dog. She is visiting me this afternoon, well her and my parents are visiting.

It is a really nice thing to be able to relax with family on a Sunday afternoon and today we get to watch the Eagles and the Phillies.

Winnie doesn't know anything about the Phillies or the Eagles she just knows that every once in a while she is going to hear me yelling and carrying on. It won't effect her too much, she will continue on with her day oblivious to the world around her.

The Dog Days for her are just days filled with eating and walking and playing with other dogs, not letting things she doesn't control, get her upset. Not a bad way to live really. Just focus in on today and let the other stuff take care of itself.

So be like Winnie, enjoy your very own Dog Day today.

No comments: