Thursday, March 26, 2009

So where do I go from here?


I have now been back from my trip to Georgia for 7 days. Still filled with lots of excitement and energy from the trip. I have lots of ideas and directions that I would like to take this whole thing. I guess the question becomes, what do I do first.

Well for me at least, I started with myself. This first week was a back to the basics. I got more into the Word than I have been in a long while. I refocused my prayer life as well. So those steps have begun and now it is simply a matter of findin the vision that God has for the church.

I think this weekend, I will look at the binder we received at the Order of the Flame, and look through it. I purposely have not looked at it yet. I simply have relived the sessions in my mind and heart and now will see what looking through the binder will ignite.

The journey continues. Praise be to God.

1 comment:

LogicaL Layspeaker said...

"So where do I go from here?"

You go where God leads, of course. Elijah comes to mind...