Tuesday, March 17, 2009

That the world would know Jesus


I am in Epworth by the Sea this week at a Conference. The basic theme is simply "That the world would know Jesus".

Simple enough, I know. However, as we all know it is the simple things that often stick. I am feeling something happening down here. I am excited. I see so many possibilities. There are some great people from all over North America here that are part of the Methodist family. It has been a great chance to share and to fellowship. More than anything it has been a time to seek God's will for the ministry I find myself in. So much of what I have believed from my beginning of this journey has been both affirmed and challenged since I have been here.


How will it all play out? I don't know but I am excited to find out!

No comments: