Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I love Kids


For about two weeks, I listened to Kyle take every chance to tell us how much he did not want to go to South Seaville. He wanted no parts of Camp Meeting and did all he could to talk us into letting him stay home.

Well today as we were sitting down to eat dinner with about five or six other families tonight he said to us, "so camp is two weeks?". We told him that it was and we as asked if some of the kids that he was hanging out with came for all two weeks, he said "they ALL do". He then proceeded to tell us that we can drop him off next year for all two weeks.He wouldn't even look at us when he said it because he had the e may have the biggest smile on his face. He refused to admit that we were right and he would have a good time.

Well we drug him down here kicking and screaming and I assume that we will be bringing him home the same exact way.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love this post almost as much as I love your son!

Miss your faces!