Thursday, June 10, 2010

Worship Fever- Have you caught it?

I am very excited that the World Cup is about to start. We just got back from my son's soccer game and I was very impressed with the spirit of the kids as they battled to a draw.

The World Cup brings that excitement and adds the extra dimension of the things like national pride and the best of the best talent.

As many of you know, I love sports and can get caught up in the excitement of a sporting event very easily especially a tournament with all the twists an turns that it holds.

Yet I often find myself comparing that excitement level to the level of excitement that you may find in the typical Sunday Worship. Why is it so different? Why can't we get ourselves just as excited and on edge as we worship God.

It would seem that if anything can get us fired up it would be the chance to experience the Living God.

So as I find myself getting fired up for some soccer I can't help but wonder what we need to do to bring that excitement into the sanctuary this Sunday.

2 comments:

izmir pire ilaƧlama said...

Congratulations to the hands of health was good sharing

Anonymous said...

I AM OF SPAIN CAMON A GAME MY BLOG IS htt.lolacampohermoso.blogspot.com