Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Now what?

So the first Sunday of being a two point charge pastor is over. We got through the two sermons and two communions, two greetings, etc.

Now it is time to.......

therein lies the problem. I know what I would like to do. I would like to transform the once location into a contemporary worship space and fill it up with young families and thriving Sunday schools and small groups...etc...

I guess one question would be which one? But I think the bigger question is now what?

What does God want me to do? Where am I supposed to lead the group of people that God has given me and how are we supposed to be a difference in our communities?

4 comments:

coach bags outlet said...

What is coach bags?Do you know coach bags outlet?Buy these coach bags outlet store.More cheap coach bags on sale!!Always be copied, never be transcended.gucci handbags looklike a wonder.Please dicount gucci bags for yourself.gucci handbags outlet is your best friend.gucci outlet sale well.

M. Blease said...

Congradulations on your new 'baby'. And to think it started at a little white church!! Hope all is well with everyone...

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

Aryaman Stefan Wellershaus said...

oh, church isn´t a bad word for me, but Blue Jeans is. I think more than half of earth´s population wears blue jeans, so there is nothing special in it, no personal attire, no individuality.